|An eye injury forced Bisping out of the main event in the UK.|
- Michael Kuiper defeats Brad Scott via TKO
- Jimy Hettes defeats Robert Whiteford via submission (RNC)
- Cole Miller defeats Andy Ogle via submission (RNC)
- Jessica Andrade defeats Rosi Sexton with her signature guillotine choke
- Andrew Craig defeats Luke Barnatt via decision
- Al Iaquinta defeats Piotr Hallmann with a 1st round KO
- John Lineker defeats Phil Harris via KO despite missing weight for the 3rd time. Up to bantamweight you go Lineker.
- Alessio Sakara defeats Nicholas Musoke via decision.
- Norman Parke and Jon Tuck win Fight of the Night. Parke steals a split decision thanks to the home crowd.
- Jimi Manuwa defeats Ryan Jimmo with a KO. This is quietly a VERY important fight between potential contenders at 205.
- Melvin Guillard gets a KO in Ross Pearson's 3rd fight since his return to lightweight. Pearson is a tough dude but he gets hit too much and Guillard is a finisher. Unless your ground game is sick, I don't like your chances against Guillard.
- Lyoto Machida is big enough to handle Munoz's wrestling and has enough wits about him to avoid Munoz's power. Although he has savage ground and pound, Munoz will not be able to get Machida to the ground, nor will he have much success in the striking game. I think he is tough enough to take a few shots and keep fighting, but it should be a methodical display of counter-striking by Lyoto Machida on route to a KO.