Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Beginning

To all those who know me, I am a very opinionated person.  I love sharing my opinion whether it be a strong opinion of mine, or just me trying to start a debate amongst friends.  Sports of course is usually the center of such debates.  Due to some inspiration from some friends Dave Cobb and Dave Reno, I decided I should start a blog to really get my sports opinions out there.  Whether you read this, ignore it, agree, disagree, etc. I do not really care.  This blog is for me and if you enjoy reading what I have to say then fantastic.  I am by no means a sports expert although I definitely act like I know what I'm talking about.  As for now, I just want to get one brutal post on here just to get this thing started.  

For those of you who might be interested in following me, be ready for a heavy dose of hockey, baseball, and MMA.  Football and basketball (maybe) will appear from time to time, but the NHL, MLB, and UFC will be at the center of most my blogging.

Hopefully posting some stuff of substance soon!
STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment